🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I pause my profile for few months?
Page options
82e6744f
Community Member

Can I pause my profile for few months?

Hello,
I need help. I was a freelancer with 2-3 active projects. Now I entered 3rd trimester of my pregnancy. I want to pause my profile for few months, Does this reflects my job success score and profile?

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sai A wrote:

Hello,
I need help. I was a freelancer with 2-3 active projects. Now I entered 3rd trimester of my pregnancy. I want to pause my profile for few months, Does this reflects my job success score and profile?

Your JSS can change even when you do nothing, as the calculation window will change as time progresses. This is only a problem if too many good reviews fall out, and more bad reviews remain, but looking at your profile, I don't think you need to worry about this. Otherwise, it's not a problem to pause for a time. If you have ongoing contracts, make sure to tell your clients in time when you will be unavailable. All the best for your new addition to your family!

Thanks for your help

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sai,

There is no option in which you can pause your profile. Lack of activity on the account doesn't have any negative effect on your Job Success score. That said, since JSS is calculated for time windows of 3-, 6-, 12- and 24 months, it may change as some contracts fall off of the calculation. There is a chance that you'll stop meeting some of the eligibility requirements when you leave, in that case, your Top Rated status will be removed. If you still meet eligibility requirements, you'll remain Top Rated.

I suggest that you let your clients know about this so they can be aware in advance. Additionally, make sure to change your visibility and availability on your profile and consider setting the out-of-office responder in Messages.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members