🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I pay my Upwork Service fees from my Bank...
Page options
7037a4a8
Community Member

Can I pay my Upwork Service fees from my Bank account?

Hi there!

I want to know whether my service fees can be charged on  my bank account rather than taken from the earning's from the client.

The issue is with balancing out accounting. 

I have an invoice from my name to the customer for 1000$ for example. Upwork takes 200$. I receive in my bank account 800$ from Upwork. For legal reasons in Bulgaria I should have 1000$ in my bank account and then be chared with these 200$. 

Is this even possible? 

Kind regards, 

Diyana

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Diyana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that your freelancer service fees are deducted directly on Upwork. You may want to check these help articles for more information:

Additionally, you may want to consult with a trusted tax expert or advisor for the best way to report your income from Upwork.

I also hope that other freelancers from Bulgaria will follow up on this thread and share their experience. 
~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Not possible. Is there no accounting for business expenses in Bulgaria?

NikolaS

Hi Diyana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that your freelancer service fees are deducted directly on Upwork. You may want to check these help articles for more information:

Additionally, you may want to consult with a trusted tax expert or advisor for the best way to report your income from Upwork.

I also hope that other freelancers from Bulgaria will follow up on this thread and share their experience. 
~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths