🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I place my Zinli credit card to receive p...
Page options
gameromiguel
Community Member

Can I place my Zinli credit card to receive payments?

Hello, I have a question. Can I place my credit card to receive my payment instead of receiving my payment by PayPal?

I wanted to change my way of receiving payment. This action can be done. I await your suggestions 

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Miguel,

To make it easy for you to access your money, we offer a number of choices for withdrawing your funds. Unfortunately, a credit card is not an option. You can withdraw directly to your bank account with the following payment methods:

We also work with the following third-party payment vendors:

The availability of payment methods varies by country, and some banks may charge incoming fees additional to those listed above. Your available options will display when you add a payment method. Consider comparing costs and access options in your country before selecting a method. You may check this help article for more details on how to best manage your payments.

~ Arjay
Upwork

ok thanks Arkay for your help. I will think of payoneer as a method of receiving my money. PayPal's commission is very high and it is for this reason that I am looking for other means 

gameromiguel
Community Member

Good afternoon. How do I hire a person on Upwork? I am a freelancer, should I have a profile as an employer? Or I can do it from a freelancer profile. I am looking forward to your response. Thank you 

Hi Miguel,

You can hire on Upwork by opening a client profile, which you can do from the account you already have. Please check out this article for more information on how you can do that.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths