🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I put the timer for 2 different contracts...
Page options
juju80
Community Member

Can I put the timer for 2 different contracts at the same time in dfferent computers?

6 REPLIES 6
prachi163
Community Member

How do you propose to work on two different contracts at the same time?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julieta,

You can use a time tracker on more than one computer but not in the same time. You can check this help article for more information on how to use Desktop App for tracking time.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan S,,
I have a computer at my office, another one at my home and then another computer at my girl friend's appartment. I have some security issues in carrying the computer with me. Is that possible to track time on my office computer's when I am working from office and then from my home computer when I am working from home and then track time from my girl friend's  appartment computer when I am working from her appartment. 

Looking forward to get your help. 

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Can-I-use-upwork-time-tracker-on-three-different-compute...

Hi,
I have a computer at my office, another one at my home and then another computer at my girl friend's appartment. I have some security issues in carrying the computer with me. Is that possible to track time on my office computer's when I am working from office and then from my home computer when I am working from home and then track time from my girl friend's  appartment computer when I am working from her appartment. 

Looking forward to get your help. 

Yes.

Hi Muhammad Shoaib,

Preston is right. You can use other computers to work and track your time. This shouldn't cause any issues. Just make sure that you are logging in and working using your own Upwork account, and also not share your account with other freelancers as this is a violation of Upwork TOS. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members