🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I remove a bad remove a bad review?
Page options
pauloaguiar
Community Member

Can I remove a bad remove a bad review?

Hey guys, 

I have an awful review that does not reflet my work and it is making my profile awful, is there a way to delete it or delete my account to create another?

thanks in advance!!

Paulo Aguiar

2 REPLIES 2
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

No, you can't remove it, and no, you can't create a new account (it's against the TOS and could get you banned). Just make sure that you only bid on projects if you're certain that you have the skills to complete them. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

Paulo:

Only a limited number of reviews are shown on any freelancer's profile as a client initially sees it.

When you do more work, then the older jobs get moved lower down on the page. Less likely to be noticed by clients.

When you do more, then the older jobs aren't even visible on the page unless the client clicks "View More."

So is it possible to hide or remove a bad review?

In a sense, yes... It IS possible. The more you do great work for new clients, the less noticeable your older reviews will be. ALL of my older reviews are essentially "hidden" on my profile page, until the client clicks "View More." Each time a client clicks on "View More," only a few additional jobs are displayed. Most clients are not going to click "VIew More" so many times that they see ALL of my post jobs. Most clients are going to look at my most recent work history and base their assessment of me on that.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members