🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I remove private feedback of a client as ...
Page options
a9318239
Community Member

Can I remove private feedback of a client as a top rated freelancer ?

Is feedback removal perk does exclude both (private and public) feedbacks or only excludes puplic feedback?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
emiguelina
Community Member

@Sayyed F wrote:

Is feedback removal perk does exclude both (private and public) feedbacks or only excludes puplic feedback?

It removes both (private and public).

As a TR you can remove feedback once every 3 months and at least 10 contracts. You can see here.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
emiguelina
Community Member

@Sayyed F wrote:

It removes both (private and public).

As a TR you can remove feedback once every 3 months and at least 10 contracts. You can see here.

" It removes both (private and public)"

Thanks a lot Elba

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sayyed, 

You may read more about this Top Rated perk here.

~ Avery
Upwork
getcheeky
Community Member

Requesting Help--- I just lost my Top Rated badge this afternoon and my jss dropped from 100% to 70% in a matter of hours!
I'm thinking it's due to Private Feedback? Now that I've lost my Top Rated badge, I have 2 weeks to submit removal of both the public and private feedback----- Correct?
But how do I know which Client caused the SIGNIFICANT STATUS DROP on my profile?--- I'm guessing it's the most recent one--- right?

Hi Michelle,

I checked your account and it looks like you already have an open ticket with our team. Please allow them time to review your account and update you on the same ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thank you. They've responded, but it's still unclear about the solution. 
My 2 most recent jobs closed on April 18, 2022.  If the cause of the JSS drop and loss of Top-Rated badge is due to Negative Private Feedback from my most recent Client, why would my JSS score drop to 70% NOW??? And loss of my Top-Rated badge happen over 2 weeks later??? That doesn’t make sense. 
This Client gave me 4.4 stars for both jobs. I was out sick for 3 weeks, hence the lower score???

but that shouldn't have damaged my JSS to 70%....

Stressful...... 😞

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths