🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I send an invitation link to my client wh...
Page options
bassmah
Community Member

Can I send an invitation link to my client who has a freelancer account?

If my client has a freelancer account, can I send her my referral link to benefit from the 0% fees? When I brought up the fact that we can work on the platform she said she has a freelancer account that she never used. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Bassma h wrote:

If my client has a freelancer account, can I send her my referral link to benefit from the 0% fees? When I brought up the fact that we can work on the platform she said she has a freelancer account that she never used. 

No, because she already has an account on Upwork.

You are not eligible for 0% contracts with a client you bring to Upwork anyway. You don't have a "Referral link"  because you are not top-rated and never have been, so it's a moot point anyway.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Bassma h wrote:

No, because she already has an account on Upwork.

You are not eligible for 0% contracts with a client you bring to Upwork anyway. You don't have a "Referral link"  because you are not top-rated and never have been, so it's a moot point anyway.

bassmah
Community Member

Thanks for the response, Petra.
The first bit makes sense. However, I actually do have a referral link that I received when I became "rising talent".
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members