🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I share link Google Forms?
Page options
apostrophe4
Community Member

Can I share link Google Forms?

1. Can I share clients my google form link? I need it in order for the client will to able to fill the brief.
2. Can I insert in the field "Overview" on the Upwork site my link to my website? My website will contain my portfolio, short information about me, and a link to Upwork profile.
3. Can I share with clients a link to the presentation of their work?
In all these cases described above contact information won't be include.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

1. Before you are hired: As long as you don't ask for or provide any contact details. Once you have a contract, you can communicate freely anyway,

2. Before you are hired: Yes, if there is no way to contact you outside Upwork. Once you have a contract, you can communicate freely anyway,

3. What do you mean "the presentation of their work?" - Until you have a contract, you shouldn't be doing any work. Once you have a contract, you can share whatever you want and communicate in any way that suits you and the client anyway.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

1. Before you are hired: As long as you don't ask for or provide any contact details. Once you have a contract, you can communicate freely anyway,

2. Before you are hired: Yes, if there is no way to contact you outside Upwork. Once you have a contract, you can communicate freely anyway,

3. What do you mean "the presentation of their work?" - Until you have a contract, you shouldn't be doing any work. Once you have a contract, you can share whatever you want and communicate in any way that suits you and the client anyway.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members