🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I share my reviews on LinkedIn later?
Page options
syedali5793
Community Member

Can I share my reviews on LinkedIn later?

I received a bunch of reviews and every time I received one, I was prompted to share it on LinkedIn. I thought I should be able to do that later so I kept tapping on the 'not now' option. Now I want to share these reviews that are already on my profile but can't seem to find a way to do it. Is there any option to share reviews on LinkedIn after you close the pop-up window that shows up right away when you receive a review?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed, 

Unfortunately, there is no way to do so currently as we are still improving this feature. We are working on adding a way to share to LinkedIn from your Work History so you can share past feedback too. Stay tuned!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed, 

Unfortunately, there is no way to do so currently as we are still improving this feature. We are working on adding a way to share to LinkedIn from your Work History so you can share past feedback too. Stay tuned!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for your help. I hope this option is available soon.

Its available now

Where? I cannot find anywhere to share feedback. I didn't even get the pop-uo window to share on LinkedIn. (Yes, I have pop-ups enabled.)

jack_jose
Community Member

Ugh! Especially because I just got awesome client feedback and when I went to post it, I got an error message (from LinkedIn, I believe, saying "It's not you, it's us. Try again later.") Then I got returned to the contract instead of the feedback page.

Stinks to think that opportunity is gone through no fault of my own.

HI,

Any update on adding a way to share feedback to LInkedIn from Work History?

Thanks!

Karen

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karen,

This feature is currently available. Freelancers can share client feedback anytime by clicking the “Share feedback” button under the “Work history and feedback” section of their profile. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Great, thanks! I see in this section that there is no feedback on the two jobs which closed earlier today. Is there typically a delay before the feedback is propagated to work history? I can see the feedback under the MY JOBS section.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karen,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re seeing those feedbacks on your end?

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork
6fc35d9d
Community Member

I see a section on my Profile called "Work History," but not "Work history and feedback," and I don't see a "Share feedback" button. Can you shed any further light on this? Thank you!

Hi Jean,

The button you`re referring to can be viewed only on closed contracts. Once you go to your profile you can view a button next to the date of the contracts. After you`ve clicked this button you will see the option to share your feedback on Linkedin. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I still cannot share as manager of the agency if a freelancer from my team got this feedback. I could share just after giving feedback to the client but I cannot anymore!

Hi Anna,

The option to share feedback isn't available through the Agency Work History, only the freelancer who completed the contract can share feedback from their profile on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,

I am also wondering and looking for an option for sharing feedback of my clients on LinkedIn. Specially in Agency Model. I recently completed a project on 13 July 2021 and got feedback from client. But cant find option of sharing it. Please guide.

Thanks

Mukti Roul

Mukti R wrote:

I am also wondering and looking for an option for sharing feedback of my clients on LinkedIn. Specially in Agency Model. I recently completed a project on 13 July 2021 and got feedback from client. But cant find option of sharing it. Please guide.

Go to 

Find work > Profile

You'll see the "share" symbol next to every feedback. share.png

Hi,

Thanks for the response. My client actually gave feedback on a specific project, which is recently closed. So everytime I use to go to that closed project and check feedback through pressing FeedbackTab. Its not visible anywhere else. !

Regards

Mukti R.

Mukti R wrote:

Thanks for the response. My client actually gave feedback on a specific project, which is recently closed. So everytime I use to go to that closed project and check feedback through pressing FeedbackTab. Its not visible anywhere else. 

Why don't you want to do it the way I explained? By going to Find Work > Profile and then clicking on the "share feedback" symbol next to the feedback?

share.png

Thanks For the support. I got it.

Regards

Mukti R.

Hi, I was wonderinrg if there's a way to share reviews now? 

Hi Stephanie,

Yes, I checked and this feature is currently available on your profile. You can share client's feedback anytime by clicking the “Share feedback” button under the “Work history and feedback” section of your profile. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I hope you can do it sooner rather than later. It would be really helpful! Thank you

c0a18536
Community Member

Does this work now?

petra_r
Community Member

Garik V wrote:

Does this work now?

Why wouldn't it?

Go to 

Find work > Profile

You'll see the "share" symbol next to every feedback. share.png

ecroninc
Community Member

Any update on this?

Hi Manish,

You should be able to share feedback on LinkedIn by going to your profile and clicking on the icon from your 'Work History' section. Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
yenleaw
Community Member

Hi, I wonder why one job has a button Share feedback” under the “Work history and feedback”. But the other job  does not have the sahre feedback button? Please can you help? 

Hi Yen,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jordan51
Community Member

i'm literally on my profile and there is no buttons next to any of the dates underneath my feedback. Seems like the original poster was right in that this is a feature that needs to be added

Hi Jordan,

I have checked your account and I could not replicate the issue. You should be able to share feedback on LinkedIn by going to your profile and clicking on this icon in your 'Work History' section. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members