🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I still get RISING TALENT Badge if I got ...
Page options
khangatt_harsh
Community Member

Can I still get RISING TALENT Badge if I got 2.85-Star rating on my first job?

Hello mates.

I'm active on Upwork for a long time. My profile is 100% complete and regularly sending proposals to jobs. 

I got my first project a few days ago & I successfully completed the job. My client was happy with the job but when I submitted the job, he only gave me a 2.85-Star rating for the job and didn't leave any feedback. I asked him but he didn't respond to me. 

Still, I've only completed 1 job and earned $30. My all-over rating is 2.85-star with no feedback. Another job is still ongoing.

**Edited for community guidelines**

I want to ask that, Can I still get the RISING TALENT Badge on my profile? 

If YES, then when can I get this, and if NO, then what should I do to earn that?

I hope to get my doubt solved by someone experienced. Also, please give me more suggestions to grow on Upwork.

Thank you.

HARSH.

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Harsh,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify you will be notified and the badge will be added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Harsh Y wrote:

I want to ask that, Can I still get the RISING TALENT Badge on my profile? 

Not with such poor feedback, no.

Harsh Y wrote: 

If YES, then when can I get this, and if NO, then what should I do to earn that?

You won't get Rising Talent status with a 2.85 feedback. All you can do now is complete contracts successfully until you get a Job Success Score. However, that will also be affected by that poor feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members