🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I submit feedback from jobs did outside U...
Page options
eb50f1bf
Community Member

Can I submit feedback from jobs did outside Upwork without asking them

Hello

I like to submit reviews from my past jobs on Upwork, but those jobs were months ago

And i dont get the emails from to get feedback from them

But in my own website service I had those reviews

I can publish by myself those reviews on my Upwork profile ?

And how can do it ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ruben C wrote:

Hello

I like to submit reviews from my past jobs on Upwork, but those jobs were months ago

And how can do it ?

No. If everybody could write their own feedback, that would be chaos. You need to ask your clients to end the contracts and provide feedback on upwork, obviously.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ruben C wrote:

Hello

And how can do it ?

No. If everybody could write their own feedback, that would be chaos. You need to ask your clients to end the contracts and provide feedback on upwork, obviously.

Hi Martina

Is there another way to ask my clients to write a review on my profile if i dont have the email of my clients ?

I have some clients on another platform job , and i like to know if it is any way to give them a link to make a review here , with a link  

Ruben C wrote:

Hi Martina

Is there another way to ask my clients to write a review on my profile if i dont have the email of my clients ?

I have some clients on another platform job , and i like to know if it is any way to give them a link to make a review here , with a link  

Yes, if they are on LinkedIn, you can use the Testimonials feature on your profile to get verified testimonials from clients outside of Upwork. Here is information on how to request a testimonial from a non-Upwork client. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members