🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I submit proposal, before receiving the p...
Page options
changhwan_j
Community Member

Can I submit proposal, before receiving the profile verification email?

Hi,

I have just joined in Upwork 2 days ago.

When I made my profile 2 days ago, I got the 60 "connects".So, I immediately submit several proposals in 2 days, which wasted 6 "connects".

But, a few hours ago, I have received the verification email which said: "your profile is live".

So, are my 3 submitted proposals useless?

for those 3 jobs, do I need to withdraw old proposals and to re-submit new proposal?

Please advice me as soon as possible.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
crayhernandez
Community Member

Hi ChangHwan,

The ones you have sumbitted are active, you can find it under Find Work > Proposals, and you will see 3 submitted proposals dated March 1 and 2. The email may be delived or read late which may explain why you were able to send proposals prior to seeing that email. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
crayhernandez
Community Member

Hi ChangHwan,

The ones you have sumbitted are active, you can find it under Find Work > Proposals, and you will see 3 submitted proposals dated March 1 and 2. The email may be delived or read late which may explain why you were able to send proposals prior to seeing that email. 

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your kind advice.

It is very helpful to me.

ChangHwan

Hey Upwork Team, I done my verification on upwork but still not able to submit proposal, can you please help me?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Daniel,

Based on various indicators freelancers may occasionally be asked to verify the information on their profiles again. Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 29142402. If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V,

I checked ticket and look like its sorted, but still not able to submit proposal. please check screenshot.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. 

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
web_hero_
Community Member

Hi Bojan, when I click on link you provided its show me error.

**Edited for community guidelines**

please check screenshot.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to access your ticket using this link?

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members