🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I take break from upwork for few days?? W...
Page options
swayam1989
Community Member

Can I take break from upwork for few days?? Will it affect my jss/top rated eligible weeks??

Hi,

Actually my wife is pregnant and anytime afted 25th sept she is going to deliver a baby. I worked so hard to maintain 91% jss since five months... and I am planning to take break for few days from upwork will it affect my top rates eligible weeks or jss score...
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Of course it doesn't affect your JSS, unless you have an ongoing contract with a client, miss deadlines and end up with a bad review. If you do have an ongoing contract and need to take a few days off, you should let your client know ASAP.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Of course it doesn't affect your JSS, unless you have an ongoing contract with a client, miss deadlines and end up with a bad review. If you do have an ongoing contract and need to take a few days off, you should let your client know ASAP.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Yes ,my client knows this. Btw! I was just concerned about jss and top rated eligible week.

You don't need to work every week in order to be eligible for top rated, it's just that your JSS can't go below 90.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members