🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can I use desktop hourly tracker in sever...
Page options
imsuudara
Community Member

Can I use desktop hourly tracker in several computers??

Hello Guys,

My main point is Now I’m getting more contracts and I can’t hold it alone now. So I’m planning to hire local professional under my supervision..

What I need to know is Can I put my hourly tracker in another computer while I’m working on another project..if it’s not possible what’s the best way to do this?? I need one or two people onboard immediately.

Thank you.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Supun U wrote:
Actually I don’t want do any wrong thing..It’s just came to my head..if it’s not the solution what is the best way to manage this contract with team..

You can create an agency and get your "team members" to create Upwork profiles, which you then add to that agency, The client can then hire the team members through your agency.

Under no circumstances should you try to pass off someone else's work as your own to the client. Letting someone else track time under your accout will cost you your account. If you have taken on too much work, communicate with your client(s).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tlbp
Community Member

Allowing someone else to bill time under your account name would violate the TOS. You should go and read the official Upwork terms and familiarize yourself with them so that you don't make errors that get your account banned. 

imsuudara
Community Member

Hey Tonya,

Appreciate your answer..Actually I don’t want do any wrong thing..It’s just came to my head..if it’s not the solution what is the best way to manage this contract with team..

Supun U wrote:
Actually I don’t want do any wrong thing..It’s just came to my head..if it’s not the solution what is the best way to manage this contract with team..

You can create an agency and get your "team members" to create Upwork profiles, which you then add to that agency, The client can then hire the team members through your agency.

Under no circumstances should you try to pass off someone else's work as your own to the client. Letting someone else track time under your accout will cost you your account. If you have taken on too much work, communicate with your client(s).

Hey petra,
Thank you for your valuable answer..
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members