🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I use (open) Upwork on different PC's and...
Page options
fdac7b1a
Community Member

Can I use (open) Upwork on different PC's and can use different WIFI for same account..

I'm am using my opwork account on laptop by using different wifi connection and can I use it on mobile or different PC .

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umar,

You should have no issues with that. However, please remember not to share login information with anyone and that you are using your own account to do the work and track time.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umar,

You should have no issues with that. However, please remember not to share login information with anyone and that you are using your own account to do the work and track time.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you  Aleksandar D  can you tell me one more thing I have submitted a work but now my customer did not replying me from the last 2 days even ... customer did not releasing a payment ... not give me a review...

petra_r
Community Member

Umar K wrote:

can you tell me one more thing I have submitted a work but now my customer did not replying me from the last 2 days even ... customer did not releasing a payment ... 

If you have submitted the work correctly through the "submit for payment" function (if fixed rate) on the contract, the client has 14 days to review your work. Then the funds are released automatically.

If it was an hourly contract and you tracked your time correctly, you get paid automatically.

Do not chase the client. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members