🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I use third-party service Frame.io for re...
Page options
vadimlavrinenko
Community Member

Can I use third-party service Frame.io for reviews and presentation?

Hello. 
I have a subscription to a service Frame.io where I can show drafts and present final videos for my clients. Is it restricted to use such a third-party service on Upwork?
Because Youtube and Vimeo are open, Frame does the same but with more comfort for me and a client.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Vadym,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to confirm that you are allowed to use Frame.io for sharing drafts and videos with your clients. However, when you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Vadym,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to confirm that you are allowed to use Frame.io for sharing drafts and videos with your clients. However, when you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

~ Nikola
Upwork
asnide1
Community Member

Hello, I assume that you can also use Dropbox Replay as it provides the same service as Frame.io.  

Am I correct?  Can we share videos using Dropbox Replay with clients during the review process https://www.dropbox.com/replay

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members