🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can I use time tracker app of upwork in anoth...
Page options
mishra_ravimohan
Community Member

Can I use time tracker app of upwork in another computer.

Hello Upwork Team,

When I work on hourly contracts. So can I log in the time tracker software of Upwork in another computer and use my computer to bid on projects on Upwork is it possible

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ravimohan M wrote:

When I work on hourly contracts. So can I log in the time tracker software of Upwork in another computer and use my computer to bid on projects on Upwork is it possible

So you want to track time in one computer while bidding on projects on another computer?

Maybe you want to ask your clients how they feel about being charged for time you spend bidding on other projects...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ravimohan M wrote:

So you want to track time in one computer while bidding on projects on another computer?

Maybe you want to ask your clients how they feel about being charged for time you spend bidding on other projects...

Thank you Petra Mam for Answering my question

wlyonsatl
Community Member

Ravimohan,

Were you planning to have TimeTracker billing work time on one computer while you were simultaneously spending time on another computer applying to other projects?

Or do you want to use one computer for using TimeTracker for billing work time and use another computer for applying to other projects while TimeTracker is not running?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members