🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can a client still leave a feedback if i refu...
Page options
3ctechnologies
Community Member

Can a client still leave a feedback if i refund all the money on an hourly job?

I recently took a job on very low rate and client is very very unreasonabale unfortunately..I would like to get rid of this proiject ratehr than having the fear of feedback doing tasks for nothing.can i cancel the job and that would avoid him leaving the feedback as i wont get anything paid in that case.

I have about 30 hours locked with him for this week..Money is still not active as you know that would be next week for this week's amount..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Muhammad U wrote:

so probably best solution is , i get paid for the effort and then request Upwork to remove the feedback and stop impacting my JSS as well..Thanks for the reply

I'd say so. 30 hours is a lot of money to throw away.

If you close the contract yourself, the client might not even leave feedback.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad U wrote:

I recently took a job on very low rate and client is very very unreasonabale unfortunately..I would like to get rid of this proiject ratehr than having the fear of feedback doing tasks for nothing.can i cancel the job and that would avoid him leaving the feedback as i wont get anything paid in that case.

The client won't be able to leave visible (public) feedback, but can leave private feedback and as this will create a "nothing paid" contract, it will affect your JSS.

so probably best solution is , i get paid for the effort and then request Upwork to remove the feedback and stop impacting my JSS as well..Thanks for the reply

Muhammad U wrote:

I'd say so. 30 hours is a lot of money to throw away.

If you close the contract yourself, the client might not even leave feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members