cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can agency member profile identity be changed to that of a different user?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 16

Hari K wrote:

I have not received any updates on my support thread as well. This is total cheating from your part. How many people like me have been cheated?

Give it a bit of time. Stuff like that is (quite rightly) not decided instantly.

A few days at least.

Hari K Member Since: Mar 30, 2019
12 of 16
It's been around 5 days now, no response yet. Overall 30 days. How long to wait? Will there be justice?
13 of 16
Hello Petra and Valeria,

I thank you guys for supportive. It has paid off. This community is ideall for solving issues and discourages all the involve parties from taking wrong action even Upwork support.

To close this thread please tell - Who owns the agency member profile, freelancer or agency?
How acquiring process simplified?

Thanks
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 16

I'm glad to hear that your issue has been resolved, Hari.

In order to avoid situations like this in the future, please make sure you are the only person who knows password and security question for your account and you don't share it with anybody including the agency you may decide to join. Agency owner and admins can manage agency contracts, settings, payments, etc. through available roles and permissions and shouldn't be logging into their agency freelancers' accounts directly.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
15 of 16

Hi Hari,

I'm checking on your ticket with the team that's been handling it and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thanks for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
16 of 16
Thanks Valeria, and sorry for posting original content.

I have all the skills it requires to top the charts again. Not at all affected by the decision support team has made.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS