🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can any experience freelancer let me know, ho...
Page options
655be748
Community Member

Can any experience freelancer let me know, how We can send solution to any community member ?

Can any experience freelancer let us know, how you can send solution to any community member for any unknown issue, which a new community member facing ?

7 REPLIES 7
iwan-spillebeen
Community Member

By responding to their questions in the forums.

Not directed at you, but it honestly isn't up to the community to resolve the issues people face on the platform, that is actually UpWork's job, and while it is nice that we as a community can help, this should not be the only recourse users of UpWork have.

Thanks Iwan:

I really understand, but I just wanted to know, how we can send the option as "Accept as Solution"

Regards.

Hi Faraz,

You should be able to find this option in the Three Dots menu at the top right of the post. Please note that this option is only available for posts in a thread that you started. 

~Andrea
Upwork
655be748
Community Member

Thanks Andrea:

Community Member

how you can send solution to any community member for any unknown issue

I'm not sure what you mean here. There is no way to provide a solution to an unknown problem, other than to direct new users to the Upwork Academy and myriad of Support articles.

Thanks Jonathan:

Sorry that you can't understand the problem which I am asking, From your provided answer its clear what I am asking.

Option--->Accept As Solution

How you provide this to me.

Regards. 

655be748
Community Member

Thanks Andrea:

Thats rights, you have given a correct answer. Can you plesae let me know what about the other options ?

Can you guide from where I get more information about other options in these three dots ?

Make as New ?

Bookmark ?

Subscribe ?

permalink ?

Notify Moderator ?

thanks again andera, your provided information is valuable.

upworks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members