🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can any one become top rated plus with $700
Page options
gaganmatharoo
Community Member

Can any one become top rated plus with $700

I saw a profile that is top-rated plus with a $700 and a 95% job score is that possible?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Gaganpreet,

The freelancer you're referring to looks like it's an exclusive member of the agency. Since the agency has the Top Rated Plus status, exclusive members will receive the same badge on their profiles. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi ,

First, you will need to become a Top Rated freelancer, to learn more about the requirements you will need to fulfill check out this Help Article. And to learn more about how to become a Top Rated Plus freelancer, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes I have Checked the requirement for that 

Top Rated

Earned over $10,000+ in the past 12 months
3  Worked on a large contract in the past 12 months

But Some of the freelances have a top-rated plus batch with only $700, I have attached the Image Below
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Gaganpreet,

The freelancer you're referring to looks like it's an exclusive member of the agency. Since the agency has the Top Rated Plus status, exclusive members will receive the same badge on their profiles. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Oh that interesting 

Thanks 

petra_r
Community Member

Gaganpreet S wrote:

I saw a profile that is top-rated plus with a $700 and a 95% job score is that possible?

The freelancer is an exclusive agency member of an agency which is Top Rated Plus, which is why her profile shows the badge.

SHE isn't Top Rated Plus. She isn't even top rated. Her own JSS wouldn't be 95%.

The agency is Top Rated Plus and has the 95% JSS.

It is really misleading that this is displayed in that manner.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members