🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can any one please tell me the details of Upw...
Page options
springmedia
Community Member

Can any one please tell me the details of Upwork free membership Plane?

Can any one please tell me the details of Upwork free membership Plane?

I want to know how many connect i will get as a free member .Because past i will get 60 Connects now it is showing 2 I am confuse .

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

re: "So I ask you please suggest me what is the good option. Buy the connect bunch or Take Membership Plan."

For you, the best option is:

Only buy connects directly.

Do not enroll in a premium membership plan.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
versailles
Community Member

Connects Change Rollout Update and Frequently Asked Questions

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Thanks for this help So now I am as a Free member can I buy connect with out taking the membership plus plane.

Yes

Hello,

Friends now the days Upwork really make so many changes which are not good for freelancer at all.

I dont know what will be the good .

So I ask you please suggest me what is the good option 

Buy the connect bunch or Take Membership Plane.

re: "So I ask you please suggest me what is the good option. Buy the connect bunch or Take Membership Plan."

For you, the best option is:

Only buy connects directly.

Do not enroll in a premium membership plan.

Why do you think this @Preston?

My opinion is opposite.

re: "Why do you think this @Preston?"

I feel I have been successful here, without ever having a premium membership plan.

I believe that Upwork uses the premium membership plan to offer things that it really doesn't want freelancers to use, such as more connects and the ability to block the display of earnings on our public profiles.

As Upwork made changes, to try to maximize its profits and the profits of its freelancers, there are things people complained about and asked for. So Upwork made those things into their premium membership plan.

The ability to gain information the other bids on a job posting is another example.

The most successful freelancers don't care what other people bid. But some people wanted to continue having that kind of information when Upwork phased it out.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths