🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can anyone from Upwork help with a dispute?
Page options
nict
Community Member

Can anyone from Upwork help with a dispute?

Hi there. I have a dispute ref 35607051, which has been marked solved and therefore won't let me post on it, however I haven't received any feedback on whether Upwork were successful in terms of solving this for me. I'm guessing they haven't, but wondered if anyone could possibly look into this for me? Many thanks for your assistance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nicola,

You should be able to find the last email notification sent to you about the ticket and reply to that email. By doing that, the ticket will be reopened. Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

Check your tickets. Result should be there, like other useful info.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests

nict
Community Member

Thanks. 😁 Unfortunately the ticket has been marked as 'solved' even though the issue hasn't been solved and I've had no update as yet, meaning I can't ask any questions on the original ticket thread. I'll maybe just need to create a new ticket to see if there's been any progress. 😁

Hi Nicola,

You should be able to find the last email notification sent to you about the ticket and reply to that email. By doing that, the ticket will be reopened. Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
nict
Community Member

That's great thanks Andrea. I'll do that. Cheers for your help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members