🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can anyone help me to recover my Elace ac...
Page options
8ae1b3f1
Community Member

Can anyone help me to recover my Elace account?

Hello,

I have been freelancing on Elance several years ago.

I have been programming for Web-apps.

However, after some period, I've abandoned freelancing, and only recently,  I've decided to get back to freelancing, but it doesn't let me in with my old email, says that user doesn't exist. 

I've heard from Internet, that I missed to migrate my account from Elance.

But I don't think that is fair, because as I have been a member of Elance, and if the company was merged, why my further "approval" or action was needed to smoothly migrate my profile to UpWork (who could have been against that ?) 

that is very sad. 

At this moment, i've clicked to "Sign up" and used that email, and seems i have been just "registered" as new plain user - which is really not what I wished. 

Can you (upwork) support help me? 
I know that it may have passed several years and is late to "migrate" from elance, but as the matter was not caused by my blame (because my account was not automatically migrated), i think you (support) are here to help us, and could give me some help to reinstate my account (instead of plain new account).

Thank you.

(also, i am unable to open support ticket, so let me know what I should do).

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giorgi,

Unfortunately, the time to merge your Elance account with your Upwork account is over. Elance users were given time to access their information and migrate it to Upwork after the merger, unfortunately, it's not possible to access content on Elance anymore.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any assistance with your Upwork account, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
8ae1b3f1
Community Member

Can you help me to keep in touch with technical team, maybe they can solve this issue.

re: "Can you help me to keep in touch with technical team, maybe they can solve this issue."

Giorgi:
It is not a technical issue. It is a calendar issue.

petra_r
Community Member

Giorgi K wrote:

Can you help me to keep in touch with technical team, maybe they can solve this issue.

There is no point. They can't.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members