🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can anyone help with some guidance?
Page options
f73646c2
Community Member

Can anyone help with some guidance?

Hi! I am new to Upwork and also pretty new as a ux/ui desigener. I am trying to create a website for a product however, im not sure if what I have in mind too ambitous. I am familiar with Figma, Adobe, and Readymag and I want to know if it's possible for me to make something look as its melting when scrolling without any coding. Is it possible?

Can anyone please help ? 

Leyah 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Leyah,

It is possible to make your website look like it is melting while scrolling without coding. You can use Figma, Adobe, or Readymag to design an animation that will make the page appear to be melting as it scrolls. Additionally, you may be able to use CSS animations and transitions to create a similar effect, depending on the complexity of your desired design.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
williamtcooper
Community Member

Leyah,

It is possible to make your website look like it is melting while scrolling without coding. You can use Figma, Adobe, or Readymag to design an animation that will make the page appear to be melting as it scrolls. Additionally, you may be able to use CSS animations and transitions to create a similar effect, depending on the complexity of your desired design.

Maybe you can provide me with some pointers: I'd like to do something similar to the original poster, but with a "realistic melt" effect. This means that the melting effect while scrolling would accurately reflect the ambient temperature of the room as well as the melting point of the physical items depicted in the photos on the web page. Is this possible without coding?

That seems like a great prpject. It seems that we are both looking for the same idea. If someone helps me how to create the same affect for my page I would love to help. If someone helps you before me, please give me some pointers, I would greatly appreciate it.

Preston, sometimes you are too much.

Good morning!! 

Thankss so much for getting back to me. I appreciate you feed back very much! I  have been working on this site for one of my own products but I am having a really hard time finding a video that can show me how to do it. So, for example what I am trying to do is have the product in the beggining of a page and then as I scroll down I would like the product iself to melt into colors. I have been trying to find a video online to help me get an idea of the steps I have to take however, it's been hard to find one. 
If anyonen can make a video of this I would compesate your time, or  has any reccomendations I would really appreciate it. I really want to learn how to do it. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members