🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can anyone help ?
Page options
eb6b6146
Community Member

Can anyone help ?

I completed the job for 2 client and I am not getting any client right now. Can anyone Please help me with this like what are my flaws,or what should need to do to  new client. I tried everything nothing is working.

-Thank you

Deepak
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sajal36
Community Member

Seems your profile is private. Make it public for better visibility of your profile. You can also self review your profile by seeing your profile public view - Go To your profile -> Click on See public view..

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
mdbutnayem
Community Member

Hello Dex, Good day!

Make sure your Upwork profile is fully completed and professional-looking. Use a clear profile picture, write a compelling headline and summary, and highlight your skills and experience.

Search for relevant job opportunities on Upwork and submit proposals that showcase your skills and experience. Make sure to tailor your proposals to each job posting and highlight how you can help the client with their specific needs. Be patient and apply for jobs related to your work.

I hope these tips help you find new clients on Upwork. Good luck!

hello, thank you for respone
but like i have done it all can you check my profile and find flaws?
i will be a great help

Deepak
sajal36
Community Member

Seems your profile is private. Make it public for better visibility of your profile. You can also self review your profile by seeing your profile public view - Go To your profile -> Click on See public view..

eb6b6146
Community Member

can you help me with i check to do public and i did but its not showing.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0180896fa297d0a21f

this is my profile

Deepak

I can see your profile is still public

mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Go to the  tab "My Jobs".  It will show pending payments.  There is a security period for every payment.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths