🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can anyone tell me why I lost my rising t...
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

After passing the Upwork readiness test with a 4.0 score, what is the next thing for me to do?

Secondly, most clients only choose freelancers with experience and RISING TALENTS for their jobs. How can I attain the rising talent stage?

Hi Patience,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Everybody
I am working for a while on this platform.
But I can't become a Rising Talent. Even if I earned $2K+.
If you have any help for me.
Please help me.
Best regards.

Hi Mustafa,

For more details about becoming a Rising Talent freelancer, please refer to the information I've shared in my previous post.

You're also very close to receive your Job Success Score. To learn more about Job Success Score, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

About 2 days ago I lost my Rising Talent badge..

There was no reason for that.

Also, it's too early to get JSS cause I finished only 3 projects from different clients.

I`m afraid to don't get any projects anymore, cause I'll be at the bottom of the list.

I adhered to all the requirements:

- 100% profile,

- every day I submit projects, but didn't get interviews often,

- got a project for the last 90 days, exactly before I lost my badge I ended the contract with one client!

Is he actually could give me bad private feedback? He gave me only 5 stars and not a written comment??

Could this be the reason?

And what do I have to do now?

Can I actually get any project?

Thanks

Hi Anastasia,

You can start sending proposals once you're ready, clients will be able to view your proposals and your profile. 
Once you're eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge on your profile again, you will receive an email confirmation. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article.  Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello! 5-6 days ago I passed readiness test and fulfilled all criteria for rising talent. Yesterday I got my first job. I successfully done it and then verified my account. I want to know how soon the notification about rising talent program will be sent to the email?

Hi Polina,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you a lot!

48 hours have passed, but there is still no email invitation. What could be the problem?

Hello Team,

I guess I have passed all the requirements for the rising talent badge. Is there anything missing from my profile to get me rising talent badge?

Thank you!!

Hi Leenu,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi everyone ! I got my rising talent badge and 100% JSS on my profile. Today when I took a look on my profile, rising talent badge is gone (I can see it in my stats). Job success is still there but there is no rising talent badge showing.

Hi Fran,

This is by design, when a freelancer has received their Job Success Score the Rising Talent badge will be removed. Freelancers can't have both on their profiles, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you !

But Im still on a roll to get in 90 days  Top Rated ? and when I get Top Rated it will bi visible with a 100% job success ?

Hi Fran,

To learn more about the requirements you will need to fulfill to become a Top Rated freelancer, check out this Help Article
Regarding your second question, yes that is correct. Both the Top Rated badge and your JSS will be visible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've met all of the requirments and was wondering when i would get rising talent badge also. Could you check my profile?

Hi Nuh,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I can't find why would this happen in the guidlines, except that I have been more reserved when submitting proposals in order to save connects. I only have two completed jobs so no way I'm getting my job score yet.

Is this a big deal? I really didn't find the "perks" that come with the badge all that useful anyway.

petra_r
Community Member

@Omar P wrote:

Can anyone tell me why I lost my rising talent badge?

your Rising Talent Badge is right there on your profile.

If you can't see it that probably has to do with the messy bug Upwork has right now where you see your profile all wrong. (but clients see it ok)

omar.jpg

omarp9
Community Member

OH. Thanks Petra!

Hi good people,

I have been in Upwork for a while. Though, I think I have filled all criterias up for getting Rising Talent but unfortunately, I have not received it yet. Can someone (experienced) have a look at my profile & suggest me what to do to earn a Rising Talent Bedge please? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Hi Sushanta,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article.

You're also very close to receiving your Job Success Score. To learn more about Job Success Score and how it works, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Please accept my heartfelt gratitude & appreciations for your valuable words.

I was got a Job Success Score and a Rising Talent badge at the same time yesterday. But today I see the Rising Talent badge not showing on my profile but showing it on my status page.

Hi Saikat,

Once you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

~Andrea
Upwork

thank you so much👍👍. I can understand👏

I have 100% compleated profile and I successfully compleated 13 jobs And also I passed Upwork readiness test with 5 score. Can some one tell me Why I could not get it

petra_r
Community Member

Devika A wrote:

I have 100% compleated profile and I successfully compleated 13 jobs And also I passed Upwork readiness test with 5 score. Can some one tell me Why I could not get it

Because you have a Job Success Score, so you can't have a Rising Talent badge as well. If you manage to get your JSS to over 90% and keep it there for at least 13 out of the previous 16 weeks, you may qualify for top rated status, subject to some other criteria you can read about here.

d01436f5
Community Member

Thank you, Is there anything I need to complete on this

• Comply with Upwork Terms and of service 

and my Top Rated eligible weeks 0 of 16

can you explain about this (Idk what is this, and When it starts counting)

petra_r
Community Member

It means you have 0 weeks during which your JSS was at 90% or higher. If you get your JSS to 90%, you will need to keep it there for a minimum of 100% . It starts counting when your JSS gets above 90%.

d01436f5
Community Member

Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

It means you have 0 weeks during which your JSS was at 90% or higher. If you get your JSS to 90%, you will need to keep it there for a minimum of 100%. for a minimum of 13 weeks.

I meant to write "for a minimum of 13 weeks" not 100% and the edit function is not working 😢

d01436f5
Community Member

Yah I got it

Hello, I still haven't received the rising talent badge even though I met all my requirements. I have completed my profile and passed the readiness test. Got my first job and got 5 star review. What could be the reason? Also, I am constantly adding new works to my portfolio.

Thank you!

Hi Eren,

The Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Regards,
~Filip

I have passed the Rising Talent Test, however despite 48 hours has gone, still not showing the badge on my profile. Should there be againg 30 days of active profile?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sheikh,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
b09bcf73
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thanks a lot

I am new in Upwork and would like to know when the Risising Tanet Badge will be shown on my profile?  I have passed the Rising Talent test and already over 48 hours, however still not showing the badge.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths