cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i do anything about a false client review?

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
11 of 12

Jonathon B wrote:

Phyllis G wrote:

It sounds like you pestered the daylights out of the client about starting the t-shirt job and then disappeared. He got aggravated (understandably) and dinged you on feedback. Nobody's right, everybody's wrong, a perfect little tempest of unprofessionalism. UW's having to intervene in this kind of nonsense undermines the platform's profitability and reputation. 

I pestered the client? Am I supposed to work for free? Am I supposed to start a job without a contract or set terms of deadlines and pricing?

No. You're supposed to say "Let me know when you're ready to get started" and then go on with your life.

It also would have been a good idea to go ahead and wrap up the logo contract and have the client open a new one when he was ready to start the completely unrelated project. That way, the feedback would have been left before the other project ever came into play.

jboazman
Ace Contributor
Jonathon B Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
12 of 12

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the input. I think this is another lessoned learned for me and i will just try to be better with things in the future. I sent him a message saying sorry that things turned out the way they did and i wished him good luck in his new company. I dont want to purse the matter further so ill just leave it alone. I hope the bad review doesnt hurt me too much though. Again thank you all for taking the time to reply to me. Much appreciated.  

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS