🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can i keep more than 1k in my Upwork account?
Page options
marouane4d
Community Member

Can i keep more than 1k in my Upwork account?

Hello,

Since there is this new problem with Payoneer cards and that i can no longer withdraw my money to it.

Is it possible for me to keep all the money i earn through Upwork in my upwork account.

Because as you know, in the options, it only allows to keep $1000 top in the account.

Is it possible to keep more than 1K in my Upwork account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Marouane H wrote:

Wow Thank you very much Petra 🙂

That's a great advice. So if i understood correctly i can keep changing before the last Wednesday of each month to "Quarterly" to extend the period for almost another month and so on until the 180days. Correct?

yes, but you don't really want to do that, ideally. Do it now to get around the temporary issue and so you can look into different ways to get your money. Not as a permanent solution.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Marouane H wrote:

Since there is this new problem with Payoneer cards and that i can no longer withdraw my money to it.

What you want to do is change your schedule right now:

Go to Your Settings > Get Paid

Click on Edit Schedule

Change it to monthly (last Wednesday of every month)

That will give you a month. ( the new withdrawal date will be 29th of July)

On Wednesday you can change it back to quarterly, which will buy you even more time, but do NOT let it go past 180 days after the "oldest" money was earned, or it will auto-withdraw.

change schedule.png

That's a great advice. So if i understood correctly i can keep changing before the last Wednesday of each month to "Quarterly" to extend the period for almost another month and so on until the 180days. Correct?

Marouane H wrote:

yes, but you don't really want to do that, ideally. Do it now to get around the temporary issue and so you can look into different ways to get your money. Not as a permanent solution.

Yes, of course, i'm working on a new alternative right now. It's just that i don't know how long it will take to get it through. That's why it's good to know in advance how long you can stretch because i never know how long this will take.

Thank you once again for your help Petra, much apprecited 🙂

Marouane H wrote:

Yes, of course, i'm working on a new alternative right now.

You and me both 🙂 And no doubt thousands of others

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members