🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can i talk to a real human being. What is...
Page options
smecla
Community Member

Can i talk to a real human being. What is the email for support?

My account is suspended from 5 years ago and I am trying to make a new account but my phone number is associated with this account. Please delete this account so I can use my phone on new account.

11 REPLIES 11
mtngigi
Community Member

Stasys M wrote:

My account is suspended from 5 years ago and I am trying to make a new account but my phone number is associated with this account. Please delete this account so I can use my phone on new account.

You are not allowed to make a new account. If Upwork allows you back, you will be using your original account.

JoanneP

Hi Stasys,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am trying to put in my payment preferences but when I click on my profile settings I get a "confirm that it's you" screen but the send button is grayed out and I can't figure out why. The chat bot is a joke and no help.

Please put me in touch with someone that can call or email me so I can start getting paid?

Thank you

Hi Steven,

You can request help by clicking on the question mark icon located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button to see more support options.

That said, we'll be happy to assist you here. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?
~Andrea
Upwork

This method of support is terrible. If you paid attention to my original message you would have understood that I cannot login without proving it is me so I cannot get to the page with the little ?.

Just please find some one to contact me so I can move on from this?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience in trying to contact support, Steven. From your screenshot, it looks like you're able to log in to your account but unable to access your Settings. Could you please confirm if you've tried the troubleshooting steps I shared with you? If that doesn't help we'll be happy to escalate your concern to the team so they can assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Good morning. I was able to access the ? in the bottom right but that is for the chat bot and that is just a waste of time. I think it only understands about 4 words and none of them are helpful.

Please past this on to what ever team is responsible for working to help people.

Thanks

Steven B wrote:

Good morning. I was able to access the ? in the bottom right but that is for the chat bot and that is just a waste of time. I think it only understands about 4 words and none of them are helpful.

The bot, if you persevere with it, will directly connect you with Support. It takes only a few clicks.

get support 1.pngcontact support 2.pngcontact support 3.png

It says that it will and yes there is a button but having a connection actually made did not happen. I tried for hour.

Even now I started this question 3 days ago and I have still not been connected to anyone that will actually help me so I can get paid. I just get continued responses that the system is in place if I click on the magic button or put in the exact lottery winning phrase with that bot that doesn't understand "I need help!".

Please just start a ticket or what ever needs to get done so I can get off of this not-so-merry-go-round.

Hi Steven,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Steven,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths