🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can i use my behance and dribbble Portfolio L...
Page options
hans-shekhar
Community Member

Can i use my behance and dribbble Portfolio Link on upwork

Hello ,

My question is whenever I am sending a proposal to the client can I send my Behance and Dribbble link to the client and can I add my links in my portfolio? plz help me

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

whenever I am sending a proposal to the client can I send my Behance and Dribbble link to the client

Yes

Shekhar H wrote:

Hello ,

can I add my links in my portfolio? plz help me

No. Nothing on your profile is allowed to lead anywhere with a method to contact you off the site.

sulaimanqadir
Community Member

Yeah! You can use your behance and dribbble Portfolio Link on upwork by edit your profile information and put yours Dribbble and Behance's Profile link to Upwork's profile edit portfolio url link.

Sulaiman G wrote:

Yeah! You can use your behance and dribbble Portfolio Link on upwork by edit your profile information and put yours Dribbble and Behance's Profile link to Upwork's profile edit portfolio url link.

No, it's against the terms of service to have contact information in your profile.

653d49d5
Community Member

Yes, you can include links to your Behance and Dribbble portfolios as well as your YouTube channel in the Introduction section of your Upwork profile. This will allow potential clients to see examples of your work and get a sense of your style and abilities. It is a good idea to include a brief summary of your skills and experience in this section as well, so that clients can understand how you can contribute to their projects. Remember to keep your Introduction concise and to the point, and to use bullet points to highlight your key skills and achievements. This will help your profile stand out and make it more likely that you will be hired for the types of projects you are interested in.

mayalee99
Community Member

Definitely, you can also add your links on your profile info!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths