cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not get my money

Highlighted
Ahmed S Member Since: Apr 28, 2015
1 of 3

Hello there, I had a fixed price job contract for 50 $ with **edited for Community Guidelines** and the job was to answer three scientific questions and then send the answers in a structured word file. I completed the job and sent the answers and she was so responsive. After the delivery she asked for more changes ( writing a research paper like report and insert these answers into the report with providing references), so i asked for another 50 $ ans she agreed ( now total is 100 $) . Te deal was to pay 50 $ when the job is completed and the other 50 $ when the client who hired her approves the report I made the changes, she copyscaped it and it was Ok. Now the payment, once i delivered the report and she made sure that it is okay, she went in the wind. She has gone completely unresponsive, and even when she replies, she tells me that payment will be that day ( lied about that 5 time till now ) and has not paid yet, although the job was completed 10 days ago. What should i do ??

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Salman M Member Since: Feb 15, 2015
2 of 3

Do not start contract unless client funds milestone in future. 

Highlighted
Ahmed S Member Since: Apr 28, 2015
3 of 3

That is for the future, what about now , how can i get my money ?? , is it not there a solution ( dispute for example ) ? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS