🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can not login - Not google acc
Page options
mediadigicom
Community Member

Can not login - Not google acc

Hello,

I've created an account on Upwork a year ago and even if I that I used an email address thats in Google Apps I signed up normally with email and password.

Now when I try to login it detects that's a Google account and tell me to login using Google SSO. However the email address is an alias so I can not fully use it. Please revert my account back to login using normal email and password combination.

I tried to PM one of the mods with my email address but can't as its telling me I dont have enough privileges. So I am really stuck. Please help

P.S. I'm always asking myself why some companies have to complicate the things that work best when are simple..like the login form...

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Daniel,

It seems like you are referring to a different account. Please send me a PM with the account details so I can check it for you. You can PM me by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I really hoped things will move a little bit faster yet the PM was not even read till now.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for sending us additional information. We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via email to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

An update here for anyone that's reading and have the same issue.

I got a ticket opened by one of the support blokes which asked me several security questions. After I've aswered them the account access was restored in a matter of minutes.

Thank you,

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members