cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not submit support ticket

avt80

Hello,

Asking here because by some reason when I submit support ticket after clicking "next" button the window closes and nothing happens. The problem is - couple of days ago I added some "offline time" with the desctop application but it still didn't appear in reports page. Though if I check it again with desktop application I can see that time is marked as reserved there.

Please advise on both issuses.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander,

Users in certain locations have been having issues with accessing help pages because they are being blocked by their local ISP. We have been working to resolve it. As a workaround you can try using VPN to access the page. 

As for the manual time you added, as long as it's showing in your Work Diary report, it will be billed to your client. Work Diary is updated in real time while Timesheet and other reports may have a delay.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
nastz
Ace Contributor

The window closes without getting you to this dialog box below?!

Hit "NO" to have access to a ticketHit "NO" to have access to a ticketIf after clicking NEXT button it sends you to like the above box, then click NO and then it'll send you to the submit ticket option!!

avt80

No, the window you posted never openes after clicking 'next' button.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander,

Users in certain locations have been having issues with accessing help pages because they are being blocked by their local ISP. We have been working to resolve it. As a workaround you can try using VPN to access the page. 

As for the manual time you added, as long as it's showing in your Work Diary report, it will be billed to your client. Work Diary is updated in real time while Timesheet and other reports may have a delay.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

Thank you, using VPN worked.

Hello Valeria, 

For last 3 days, I can not submit UpWork help center ticket, and there is an issue which blocks our team from receiving new contracts. I used VPN but it does not work. Is there any other way to submit the ticket?   / Communicate with Help Center? 

Hi Andriy,

Could you please describe exactly the issue you are having with opening a ticket? Does it allow you to write a ticket but nothing happens when you click ' Next'?

~Nina

Hello Nina, 

Please check the Video: https://www.screencast.com/t/mDYVs1cKAL

Andriy

Andriy,

Thanks for providing the video. I just sent you a private message with more information. Please, refer to it in the upper right corner on this page.

~ Valeria
Upwork
bolshakovoleg

Hello, when I click "Get help" in upwork help center and type in my problem and click "next" - nothing happens and the request is not sent to upwork! What am I supposed to do in this case! I have a problem because I don't have a button "Add manual time" in work diary though manual time is allowed for the contract

Hi Oleg,

One of our team members will open a ticket and contact you directly about this. They will also follow up why the button is directing you back in staid of giving the option to submit your request, thank you for reporting.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have a problem as well but the button still don't work, can u oper the tiket for me as well and contact me?

Hi Andrea,

Yes our team will contact you shortly as well.

~ Goran
Upwork

In my case after I followed the link to clear cookies:
https://www.upwork.com/clearcookies

Everythink worked and I can see the button "add manual time"

Hi Oleg and Andrea,

Please check my reply earlier on this thread. Hopefully, this workaround will help you access help options as well.

@Valeria K. wrote:

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS