🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can someone from Upwork send me a request to ...
Page options
i_prsa
Community Member

Can someone from Upwork send me a request to solve an issue?

No, there is nothing helpfull on the Help page ot the chatbot.

I need direct contact!

I'm adding a new bank account which is suspended because my name doesn't match, and it does not match because I have š,ć,ž in the my name, adress and city.

Also, I will need to add a VAT number.

Please, reach out, this customer support system is useless.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Irena,

Just to clarify, if your verification is successful our team will not reach out to you. Regarding your VAT number, feel free to check it in the VIES database and try to add it to Upwork. If you receive any errors on your end but it's verified in the VIES database, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Irena,

Please keep in mind that it takes 3 days for our team to review your new payment method. If any additional information is needed, our team will reach out to you directly.
Regarding your VAT number, are you receiving any errors on your end? Could you also check if your VAT number is verified by entering it in the VIES database? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
i_prsa
Community Member

I'll wait for the response on the new payment method, because I won't be able to give correct information via the platform, it's just not possible that it accepts these signs. I'll then solve the VAT.

Thank you anyway for telling me how long it will take for the team to reach out. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Irena,

Just to clarify, if your verification is successful our team will not reach out to you. Regarding your VAT number, feel free to check it in the VIES database and try to add it to Upwork. If you receive any errors on your end but it's verified in the VIES database, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members