🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can someone help me and review my profile?
Page options
pablorigor
Community Member

Can someone help me and review my profile?

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01a557ff27aadde079

Please help me check and give me insights on my profile.

Any tips? things to change or add?

Any help would be much appreciated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
global_lau
Community Member

Hi, Rigor. 

It'd be important to know why you are asking for help in looking at your profile... what would you like to know? 

Apparently you're not new to the platform, you have tons of experience. What kind of input are you looking for?

Your profile seems complete, having a good description of what you do, you managed to make a portfolio, a specialized profile, good picture, you could add a video, which is not necessarily an imperative in your case.

Finally, as a linguist I can tell you that you do have a few mistakes some grammar, some spelling, but again, it wouldn't think it could be a deal breaker for what you do.

I hope everything keeps going well for you.

Regards, 

Laura

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
wontone9
Community Member

Hi

Profile looks perfect !

global_lau
Community Member

Hi, Rigor. 

It'd be important to know why you are asking for help in looking at your profile... what would you like to know? 

Apparently you're not new to the platform, you have tons of experience. What kind of input are you looking for?

Your profile seems complete, having a good description of what you do, you managed to make a portfolio, a specialized profile, good picture, you could add a video, which is not necessarily an imperative in your case.

Finally, as a linguist I can tell you that you do have a few mistakes some grammar, some spelling, but again, it wouldn't think it could be a deal breaker for what you do.

I hope everything keeps going well for you.

Regards, 

Laura

Thank you so much Laura and I will look and fix those errors you mentioned.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members