cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone see if a client has payment verified

acemali
Aleksandar A Member Since: Apr 8, 2015
1 of 6

I got an direct contract from a client, and basiclly I can not see if he has payment methot verified or not. I'm not sure if here i can post client name and country, or any other info so you can check this (privacy issues).

Thanks for any help.
Aleksandar

mthornton-cpc
Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
2 of 6

Has the client posted a job? In the job posting it will show you if the client's payment method is verified. Here is an example from my job feed. 

download (4).jpeg

acemali
3 of 6

Unfortunately the person has send me direct contract without any job post so I can see if he actually have payment verified, which is also weird and Upwork should have that kind of option in this cases. 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Aleksandar,

Please send me a private message with the offer ID and details, so I can check and advise.

Untitled
acemali
5 of 6

Thanks just ping you back privately. Btw I was not able to post this on the support as ticket since the button *submit* was not doing anything, just the option post on community was active. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Aleksandar,

It looks like you accepted the offer already. If the client's payment method is not verified, you'd see a notification about that. 

Also, I tried to replicate the issue you are describing with submitting a request and wasn't able to. What browser are you using? Could you please make sure your browser doesn't have any pop-up blockers enabled?

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS