cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone tell me about gTeam

aloksharma2k27
Alok S Member Since: Nov 5, 2013
1 of 4
hi guys, so here is the deal i joined odesk among other sites and started bidding. Then one day i received a invitation for interview of gteam, i accepted it the process was on trial phase, and now the client have rejected the contract .I mean i cleared all the tests for this c#.net job and they closed the contract without even giving me any feedback or job description. I am really tensed now, is this part of their process or what? Regards Alok Sharma
sumeet-shah
Sumeet S Member Since: Oct 8, 2013
2 of 4
Hi Alok, I experienced exactly the same thing as you with same client. Were you able to find a solution for it? I eagerly wish to know. Thanks.
madsvdk
Mads Soares da Cun V Member Since: Feb 14, 2012
3 of 4
There could be a million reasons. But why dont you contact the company and ask them?
testsandeep
Community Leader
Sandeep C Member Since: Oct 24, 2013
4 of 4
Hi Alok, I faced similar problem. I received trail job offer, accepted it and they gave me Credentials to start. These credentials do not work. There is no technical support to resolve issues. I had a frustrating experience. It seems gteam is managed by computers and ** human beings. Regards, Sandeep *"Removed by admin"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS