🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can suspended account withdraw pending fund?
Page options
e2ca9d12
Community Member

Can suspended account withdraw pending fund?

My upwork permanently suspended for rules violation, but I have pending balance, can I withdraw that amout? I can see it's still pending from last 15 days. 

20 REPLIES 20
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Asma,

Once your funds are available on your account you will be able to withdraw them by clicking on the Get Paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear My account is suspended and I have pending balance Can I withdraw it ?
petra_r
Community Member

Ali K wrote:
Dear My account is suspended and I have pending balance Can I withdraw it ?

Not usually, no.

f14c52b0
Community Member

If I can not get that then who will get that ?
Upwork will enjoy this money ?

Hi Ali,

I see that the team already reached out to you via this support ticket with more information. Kindly follow up on the ticket directly with any questions you have so the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Actually the team is too slow in response and I am in bit hurry so please try to solve my problem

Hi Ali,

Our team responds to the tickets in the order they were received and in some cases, it can take more than 48 hours to receive an update. From my end, I followed up with them and you can expect an update in a timely manner. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear I just want to know can I widraw the funds or not if I can not ? Then the balance is reversed to the client ?
Kindly clear some minor issue on your own
petra_r
Community Member

Ali K wrote:
Dear I just want to know can I widraw the funds or not if I can not ? Then the balance is reversed to the client ?

If you can't withdraw it, it's returned to the client eventually.

f14c52b0
Community Member

I had told that thing to client but he says he has change his payment method after this job then and remove the previous one which method was used to hire me
He also wants to know which card was credited now ?
petra_r
Community Member

Ali K wrote:

He also wants to know which card was credited now ?

What do you mean? Has the client been credited already? If so, why do you ask if you can withdraw it? Why don't you concentrate on getting your suspension lifted, then you don't have to worry about how funds are going back to your client because they wouldn't go back to your client.

In general funds, if they do go back, would go back to the payment method they came from.

f14c52b0
Community Member

No not the client has not been credited I have seen messages in the community that the payment was send to client if the freelancer wouldn’t widraw it.
Second thing I talk with the client about my suspension then he told about this

Hi Ali,

Please refer to the ticket where the team already shared information about your account and funds withdrawal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

If you can guide me it will honour for me
Kindly cooperate

My Upwork account has been suspended Can I widraw my funds ?

e7662f63
Community Member

My Upwork account is Suspended Can I withdraw my funds ?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Mubashar,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
swapnil2725
Community Member

Hello 

My client account is suspned and he send me already for work 170$, but it is in pending statuts.
will that money i will recevied. the transaction i can see in pending tab, but the date is showing 'pending'

Thank you

Hi Swapnil,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your client's account. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that we were unable to charge the client's billing method successfully for your payment. That said, your funds will be processed as soon as the client resolves the issue with their account. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members