Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access Job Invitation

pyim
Peter Y Member Since: Sep 2, 2016
11 of 16

Valeria -

I'm finding something similar - I would like to accept an invitation to interview for a project but when I accept the invitation I get the message "You are not authorized to access this page"

Peter

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 16

Hi Peter,

I checked and it doesn't look like a client sent you an invite to apply for a while. You have sent your proposal to a client's job, but they need to accept it in order for it to become an interview. 

You can check your current and past invites on your Proposals page.

~ Valeria
Upwork
corbin-gill
Corbin G Member Since: Aug 8, 2016
13 of 16

Same issue for me as everyone above. I received an invite to interview through email less than an hour ago, but I can't accept the invite, or view the job description due to a, "You are not authorized to view this page." error.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 16

Hi Corbin,

I checked and it doesn't look like you have received any invites recently. Could you please send me a private message with a screenshot of the email you are referring to? Click on my name next to this post in order to send a private message.

~ Valeria
Upwork
nyamuu
Martin N Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
15 of 16

I got an interview invitation in the morning but i can't access the job description in that am receving an error message 'You are not authorized to access this page'. Please help me

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 16

Hi Martin,

One of our team members will contact you directly via ticket and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS