Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Apply to Jobs

jsutherland
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
1 of 6

I was applying for a job and the site timed out as I was submitting my cover letter. I got a 500 error.

I then tried again and got a message saying I have no connects and need to buy some. Up above it says I have 46 connects.

What the heck is wrong with this site now???

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Jean,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I've tried but wasn't able to replicate the problem or message from my end.

I see you were able to submit a proposal a few hours ago so please let me know if this issue still persists.

Untitled
mamonova_design
Larisa M Member Since: Dec 1, 2016
3 of 6

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have received an email telling me that my profile has been published and I should be able to apply for jobs now. However, I am trying to do it now and it still tells me I am out of connects. I don't understand how it's possible considering I have not applied to any jobs since I joined this site... Please help me, I am getting incredibly frustrated because I have skills and want to put them to use to be able to pay bills, but this site is taking so much time to try to figure it out that I feel maybe it's not even worth it...

Thank you, Larisa.  

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 6

Larisa, have you, as was explained on your other thread, chosen which membership plan you would like to use, the free or the paid one?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

mamonova_design
Larisa M Member Since: Dec 1, 2016
5 of 6

Thank you for the advice about choosing the membership. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 6

@Larisa M wrote:

Thank you for the advice about choosing the membership. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

You're welcome, and good luck!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS