Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Attach Files

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 24

Hi James, 

I'm not sure which post you were referring to. In the Community, when users use "your client," they are referring to the job poster, regardless if the job has been awarded to the freelancer or not. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
12 of 24

Hi Jean and Nancy,

I have checked and it appears this issue has already been escalated to our engineers. I forwarded your reports to them as well.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Violette B Member Since: Jun 16, 2016
13 of 24

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I can't upload files when applying for a job. Will this be fixed soon?

Cheers

Highlighted
14 of 24

Hi Violette, 

There was a known issue a few days back which has been resolved by our engineers. You can try clearing Upwork cookies using this link https://upwork.com/clearcookies restart your browser and try again. Let us know if the issue still persists.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Vikrant J Member Since: Nov 7, 2014
15 of 24

I can't upload the PPT or any doc, pdf, image, with my proposal for the past 60 days. I tried to clear my cache and all other stuffs but I can not at all.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 24

Hi Vikrant,

I see you attached a PDF file to a proposal you submitted an hour ago, please let me know if you have any questions.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Rajhean R Member Since: Dec 15, 2016
17 of 24

This is happening to me right now. I clicked the submit button and attached the completed work for the clients. They both have said that they did not recieve it.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
18 of 24

Hi Rajhean,

Are you able to access the files you submitted in your Messages and on My Jobs page? Do your clients get an error when they try to access your submission?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Bernard Kenneth P Member Since: Apr 21, 2020
19 of 24

Hi, is there a glitch again? I think I'm having the same problem with mine. I can't attach files when I apply for jobs using chrome or firefox but I was able to do so using safari.

Highlighted
20 of 24

Hi Bernard, 

We had an issue earlier with Messages not loading that has now been resolved. This sounds like a different issue altogether. Could you please try clearing your cookies, and let us know if the issue persists for you in Google Chrome? 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS