cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Change Hourly Rates; Not an Agency Member

Highlighted
Richale C Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
1 of 5

Hello. I cannot change the hourly rate on my main profile and specialized profiles. I can't find the Edit option (pencil icon) on the rates section in any of my profiles. I've looked up solutions here, but most of them have something to do with being a member of an agency, and as far as I know, my profile is not associated with any agency. Thus, none of the solutions I've looked up so far apply to my issue. Please help. Thanks!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Hi Richale,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue and you should be able to update your hourly rate. Please go to your profile, hover over the hourly rate and a pencil icon will show up that will allow you to open a popup and update your hourly rate. Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Richale C Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
3 of 5

Hi, Aleksander,

I'm not sure what caused my initial issue. I cleared my cache and restarted my browser. I can see the pencil icon now and I'm now able to update my rates.

Thanks for replying! Smiley Happy

- Ric 

Highlighted
Ilenia P Member Since: May 28, 2020
4 of 5

Hi Aleksander

I have the same problem, the pencil icon does not appear to change my hourly rate

How can i do?

Thanks

Ilenia

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Ilenia,

You`re an exclusive member of an agency and you will need to reach out to the agency owner so that they can update your hourly rate. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS