🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't Change Hourly Rates; Not an Agency Memb...
Page options
richcabauatan
Community Member

Can't Change Hourly Rates; Not an Agency Member

Hello. I cannot change the hourly rate on my main profile and specialized profiles. I can't find the Edit option (pencil icon) on the rates section in any of my profiles. I've looked up solutions here, but most of them have something to do with being a member of an agency, and as far as I know, my profile is not associated with any agency. Thus, none of the solutions I've looked up so far apply to my issue. Please help. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Richale,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue and you should be able to update your hourly rate. Please go to your profile, hover over the hourly rate and a pencil icon will show up that will allow you to open a popup and update your hourly rate. Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Richale,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue and you should be able to update your hourly rate. Please go to your profile, hover over the hourly rate and a pencil icon will show up that will allow you to open a popup and update your hourly rate. Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, Aleksander,

I'm not sure what caused my initial issue. I cleared my cache and restarted my browser. I can see the pencil icon now and I'm now able to update my rates.

Thanks for replying! 🙂

- Ric 

Hi Aleksander

I have the same problem, the pencil icon does not appear to change my hourly rate

How can i do?

Thanks

Ilenia

Hi Ilenia,

You`re an exclusive member of an agency and you will need to reach out to the agency owner so that they can update your hourly rate. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths