cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Change My Categories

marionwoolley
Active

Trying to change the selection in My Categories. I select the ten sectors I work in, click Save Categories, but nothing changes. The list down the left-hand side remains the same, and when I click to edit again, it's reverted back to all the original settings.

Help.

6 REPLIES 6
mirshahzad
Community Leader

Dear Marion,

I think you were not removed your previous categories, first you remove your previous categories, which you want that will not show on your categories, then you click on the new categories, which you added in your category list. After this you save and see your category. I hope you will follow this process and your matter will be solved.

If you have any problem, feel free and ask again.

Shahzad

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marion,

Please clear your cache and cookies, select and try to save the categories again.

Let me know if this helped change your categories.

Untitled
marionwoolley
Active

Tried everything suggested. Hasn't worked.

Still reverting back to original selection.

Hi Marion,

I was able to save categories while being logged into your account, so could you please try using a different browser?If that doesn't help, please contact Customer Support and our team will assist you further.

Untitled

As you can do it and I can't, could I perhaps PM you the changes? I'm only likely to do it once.

Hi Marion,

Unfortunately not, you'll need to save the categories yourself or have Support assist you with it.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS