🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't Save Portfolio Project
Page options
pawarsan1
Community Member

Can't Save Portfolio Project

I am not able to save my portfolio project in the Agency profile. It is showing an error on save. The error is - An error occurred while saving the data.

See the screenshot below:

upwork.PNG

14 REPLIES 14
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sandeep, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~ Avery
Upwork
vipul_si
Community Member

Hi,
Concerning this subject and my friend, Sandeep has mentioned. I have also faced the same issue. I tried editing my portfolio but shows error message "An error occurred while saving the data " I also clear the cookies and browse with a different browser. Even the issue persists with me. I have also make sure the membership rights to me for adding and editing to the portfolio as the role of Business Manager to my agency. But nothing work. Can anyone guild me on this point. 

Hi Vipul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolio. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
pawarsan1
Community Member

I am sure what happened but it is working for me now.

Thanks

Unfortunately, the issue still persists for me. I tried all different browsers, cleared cache, cookies, but nothing helped.

Hi Viktor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Unfortunately, I'm having the same issues where I can't add jobs to my portfolio. Would you be able to help, please?

Hi Matt,

You won't be able to add a new portfolio item or edit an existing one without adding a Specialized Profile because we are encouraging freelancers to create Specialized profiles. Specialized profiles allow freelancers to better describe the work they do and showcase their skills, portfolio items and previous work experience in a format that helps clients find the best freelancers for their specific projects.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
442457dc
Community Member

Hello! I have the same problem now. I can't update the information at the existing projects. I have a message when i turn on the button save: An error occurred while saving the data. And also i can not remove projects from the portfolio of the Agency. I cleared the cookies and browsed with a different browser. I have also make sure the membership rights to me for adding and editing to the portfolio as the role of Business Manager to my agency. But nothing work. Could you help me, please?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Olga,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
b0f62cad
Community Member

I have the same problem, I have tried uploading a portfolio piece 3 times now, it just gets stuck when I click publish. No way to email the support, amazing service...

Hi Lena,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
pugodesigns
Community Member

I have the same problem. There's an error icon when I tried to hover over the Save button. Is there someone who can assist me? Thanks! 

Upwork.jpg

Hi Gideon,

Thank you for your message. Could you please ensure you have added all mandatory requirements on the page? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members