🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't See "Get Started" Button for Video Veri...
Page options
alinatkachenko
Community Member

Can't See "Get Started" Button for Video Verification

Hi everyone!

I can't find "Get Started" button for video verification in my settings. I've gained notification "Financial transactions for xxx have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I need to verify my account with video meeting with UpWork's agent (once again), but I can't do it because I don't have any button to start or schedule a chat. I wrote to the support, but I received very pattern answer to check Cookies and JavaScript settings (I've done it, everything is OK). I can't continue working on UpWork, because of this issue. Please, help me (see how displayed my identity verification settings screen, there is no get started button).

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alina,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, everyone.

I have the same problem. I need to verify my account, so I follow all the instruction from support pages and chatbot script, but nothing happens. It's a huge problem 'cause I can't be hired until you guys fix this. Please, can you help me to verify my account?

Best.

Bruno N. Campos

Hi Bruno,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

You're free to submit proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Also, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members