🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Submit a proposal button disable
Page options
86bef662
Community Member

Can't Submit A Proposal.

When I click "submit proposal" it just takes me back to the same page with no errors? I've filled everything out, and there's nothing that is highlighted in red. I tried clearing my cache using a link I found in a different forum, but that didn't work.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We apologize for the interruption. The errors you're experiencing may be due to an active issue. The technical team is investigating it and working on restoring the site's functionality as soon as possible . As CJ has noted on this thread, feel free to visit https://status.upwork.com for the latest status.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
tyron14300
Community Member

Same with me.

wmw7772
Community Member

same here

ericaandrews
Community Member

Partial system outage.

https://status.upwork.com/

Hi, I'm having the same problem.  In some sections I get a similar error message, in some others I get a "We'll be right back. Promise..." "Gateway time-out" message and if I go to fixed-price jobs and try to submit a proposal it says "no connects required" and keeps the lines to define milestones present even if I tap in the radio button to set a contract for the whole project and not by milestones.

I've already cleared cookies and cache, restarted the browser, logged out and back in my account, tried in chrome and edge, tried in two different laptops, tried with my home's wifi and ethernet, and also with my phone´s wifi. Nothing seems to work.

My ID was validated today and after the validation I've been experiencing these problems. The status of every section of the site is fine according to your status control panel. Thus I don't know if perhaps it is a particular problem with my account and if it has anything to do with my recent ID validation.

Could you please help me checking out in your side?

Thanks

- José

figured something was wrong this never happened before

Hello, I am using Firefox on Windows. I have a problem with the button "Submit Proposal", every time when I click the button the page is simply refreshed and nothing happened.

I got an error when I am submitting my proposal, I think it is a bug because the job post is still active. It says "Proposal not Found" now and I cannot resubmit a proposal. Please help me, I might lose this opportunity.

Hi everyone, 

Right now, I can't submit a proposal. 

When I click "Submit a Proposal" button, "Proposal Settings" and "Terms" sections are not loading right now. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

Thanks

Reload the page before you start writing.

I don't think it's just support, i've been trying to post a bid for the past two hours and it doesn't let me!!

Every time i post a bid it just rools and rools and doesn't accept the bid nor the work samples... not even the hourly rate on the bid (just keep puting the value and it keeps red like i didn't put nothing on it)!!!

Hello, I'm trying to buy more connects for my free membership account and I keep getting errors or I'm redirected to membership plans. Could you look into it, thanks!image.png

Client had release the payment but i didn't recieved it. It is showig an error "Some data cannot be loaded at this time. Please try again later or contact Customer Support." When I go to the contract list.
**Edited for community guidelines**
Please resolve this asap

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We apologize for the interruption. The errors you're experiencing may be due to an active issue. The technical team is investigating it and working on restoring the site's functionality as soon as possible . As CJ has noted on this thread, feel free to visit https://status.upwork.com for the latest status.

~ Valeria
Upwork
7a1cd591
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,
we are unable to Submit a proposal. "Submit a proposal" button is disabled.
It's happened twice in a week. Please try to find what's the issue. why we are facing this issue again and again. For your reference, we are attaching some screen shots, please have a look.
Please try to resolve this issue asap.
Thanks,
Lalit

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lalit, 

I can see that you were able to file a ticket for the same concern. A member of the Customer Support Team will assist you once they get to your ticket in their queue.

~ Avery
Upwork
7a1cd591
Community Member

Hi Avery,
We did not get any response from your team and for your reference, please find attached file. Let us know, when the issue is resolved.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Lalit,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7a1cd591
Community Member

Hi Team, 
We are facing this issue from 30th of January but issue is not resolved yet, "Submit a proposal" button is still disabled. Now almost 10 days passed away and problem remains same. what your team is doing. Our work is stopped due to this issue from last 10 days. We are an agency called Oodles Technologies. So you can understand, how important this is to us. Please find attached screen shots for your reference and try to resolve this issue by Today.
Thanks, 
Lalit

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Lalit,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
7a1cd591
Community Member

Hi Joanne,
Thanks for reaching out to us,
From yesterday, No one is replied on our ticket, for your reference please find attached screen shots. So please suggest, What should we do now?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Lalit,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork
liaaam
Community Member

Hi team,

I m unable to Submit a proposal. "Submit a proposal" button is disabled.

I have been checked all of my profile as well as all the security or payment verity, and they are all complete.

Please try to resolve this issue for me, thank you in advance.

BR,

Qinyang Yi

liaaam
Community Member

I m unable to Submit a proposal. "Submit a proposal" button is disabled.

I have been checked all of my profile as well as all the security or payment verity, and they are all complete.

Please try to resolve this issue for me, thank you in advance.

BR,

Qinyang Yi

Hi Qinyang,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I am unable to submit proposal to an invitation I received.  Please help.  Thank you.  Sonja Muniz 

Hi Sonja,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, I'm also having this problem, the submit a proposal button is disabled saying I need to complete my profile but it's 100% complete.

Hope you can assist. Thank you.

Hi Carlos,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
3ed6d0ec
Community Member

Hello Upwork team, I also can't submit a proposal. The submit a proposal button is disabled on my end even though I still have enough available connects to submit a proposal.

mckaewilson
Community Member

Hello,

I am unable to submit a proposal even though my ID is verified, profile complete, and I just completed a job for a client that reached out to me first. I just can't submit a proposal on my end to initiate a proposal on a posted job.

Hi Lyndsi,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try applying to jobs now?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths