Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Submit Proposal

myxpod32
Mark M Member Since: Apr 28, 2016
1 of 6

Good day,

I've been trying to submit for about half a day now and I can't seem to access the page where you write your proposal. It just keeps refreshing to the job page. I looked it up here in the community and seen that deleting cookies and using other browsers will fix it, still to my misfortune, the problem still persist.

Is there anything wrong with my account? 

Many thanks in advance.

Mark Meneses,

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Mark,

I've checked your account and was able to access the proposals page, set the terms and type a cover letter. Please try using another browser as it doesn't look like the issue is with your Upwork account.

Let me know if you still can't navigate and submit proposals.

Untitled
a8d928a3
Kevin H Member Since: Jun 10, 2017
3 of 6

I cannot submit a purposal, I have plent of connects as well. Can you help me fix this?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Kevin,

There is a pending ticket for you to finish a quick video chat with one of our agents. Please go to My Requests, and you will find the ticket with detail instruction on how to finish this.

~ Goran
Upwork
egetman
Olena H Member Since: Feb 23, 2018
5 of 6

I also can not submit a proposal because of an unknown reason. I tried to do that on several browsers and it didn't help. When I registered some years ago, I even uploaded my id then. But perhaps because of the pause on working here for some time, my account was also paused.

Then what should I do in order to restart it?

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Olena,

A member of the team will reach out to you directly to help assist you with clearing the hold on your account that is preventing you from being able to submit proposals.

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS