🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't able to view competitor bids on Plus Me...
Page options
ham60za
Community Member

Can't able to view competitor bids on Plus Membership

Hi.. I have just paid for Plus membership for my Upwork account. I can't able to view competitor bids for any job, as you mentioned on the pricing/plan page.
I need some help on this.

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Hamza I wrote:

Hi.. I have just paid for Plus membership for my Upwork account. I can't able to view competitor bids for any job, as you mentioned on the pricing/plan page.
I need some help on this.

You can't see any specifics, only the lowest, highest and average of all bids still in the running (not declined, archived, withdrawn or hired) provided the job post has received enough proposals.

ham60za
Community Member

screenshot-www.upwork.com-2021-11-19-20-40-02-402.jpg

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

But in Plus membership package mentioned that you can see any persons bid on any project. You can see screenshots.

The description in the feature list is very poorly worded, but as Petra said, it only shows the range (low/average/high).

This really makes me very disappointed. Because In plan they said to that We can see anyone's bid. 😞

Hamza I wrote:

This really makes me very disappointed. Because In plan they said to that We can see anyone's bid. 😞

It doesn't. It says on ANY job. Think about it: if you were able to see individual freelancer's bids, maybe even their name or location, proprietary data they include in their proposals, that would be a collossal privacy issue for upwork and they would drown in lawsuits. 

Martina P wrote:

Hamza I wrote:

Because In plan they said to that We can see anyone's bid. 😞

It doesn't. It says on ANY job. 

How can you say that? It categorically DOES say that. 

Martina P wrote: if you were able to see individual freelancer's bids, maybe even their name or location, proprietary data.... 

It doesn't promise "their name or location, proprietary data". It's not promising that there would be visibility of competitors' proposals- Just the bid (price). But it DOES promise (clearly and unmistakably) that the OP would be able to see the competitors' bids. That basically means at least the exact amounts of all bids.

It's blatantly false advertising. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members