🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't accept an offer
Page options
81501c8d
Community Member

Can't accept an offer

Problem: "You cannot join this team until the customer adds their full address. Please wait for them to do so." My customer said I had to accept, but Unacceptable.

5 REPLIES 5
erinvega2016
Community Member

I would message the client to let them know you are unable to accept it as there is an issue with their account and that they need to add their full address.

Yes, I sent a message to the client, but they said "It states it is waiting for your approval." 

Be very cautious. If you are as inexperienced as your profile demonstrates, you are at risk of scams. Next, they will tell that since Upwork isn't working, you need to go off the platform.

ArjayM

Hi Alandria,

I have checked and can confirm that the client hasn't provided their complete address yet. As advised by Erin, you may advise the client to add their address for you to accept the offer. Additionally, as a freelancer your profile picture has to accurately represent who you are, it obviously shouldn't be a photo of a place, a design or object, or someone or something else (also, misrepresenting who you are, goes against our Terms of Service.)         

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

There are two locations in which the Client has to add their full address. From other posts in this forum, it appears to be a common oversight.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members